maanantai 21. syyskuuta 2009

A brief summary in english

Jassu everybody!

I am going to tell you a little bit about what I have been up to.

After leaving beatiful Naxos on monday the 14th, I arrived to even more beautiful island of Amorgos (sorry, Naxos!!). After busy Paros and Naxos, Amorgos was the peaceful paradise I needed. I stayed in Katapola and I found a really adorable little hotel; Pension Sofia. A room with an internet connection, of course!

After a few days in Katapola I decided to stay in Amorgos for a week and just briefly visit some of the smaller islands. That is just beacause I had such a good hotel, I wanted to keep it and keep my big luggage in it! I chose to go to Koufonissia. On thursday the 17th I took just a small bag with one night stay essentials with me and with a help of Blue Star Naxos I arriver to Koufonissia very early in the morning. I got a room (which could have been better) and just relaxed on a beach and took some beautiful photos. On friday I was just going to walk around... here and there. As I was walking one road (there actually is only one road in the island...) one girl (Novenka from Albania) stopped her car and asked if I wanted to have a ride to Pori. I looked a little confused because I was really going nowhere... Well she did a very good job persuading me and so I took upon her offer and she drove me to Pori. And I am so lucky she did! It was sooo beautiful there... (sorry Paros, Naxos, Amorgos). You can see the photos on my blog...

Well now I am back in Paros after staying 6 nights (including one nihgt in Koufonissia) in Amorgos. I decided it is time to start my trip back to home. (I am crying...) I was afraid that the Highdspeed 1 would not run, because it has been so windy lately, but despite of the windy ride I am good and safe back in Parikia. And of course back in my favorite hotel in Paros: Anna Platanou. Dimitris was there to meet me in Port of Parikia with all the questions: why are you coming alone? Where have you left all your greek boyfriends... ;-)

Again I want to thank you all for being so friendly to me and offering all your best during my holiday. I love you all so much!

I will stay in Paros until wednesday when I am planning to go back to Athens. On thursday the 24th I will be flying back to Helsinki. I am feeling sad about leaving your BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, LOVELY, FRIENDLY country.

But as they say: you have to leave to be able to come back!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti